We offer four different certification options. Certification as a Fertility Massage Therapist, Prenatal Massage Therapist, Massage Doula, Infant Massage Therapist/Instructor.
- Complete the steps to become a Certified Prenatal Massage Therapist
- Complete the Massage Doula Course & Test
- Complete the required reading list: The Birth Partner by Penny Simkin and The Thinking Woman's Guide to a Better Birth by Henci Goer.
- Attend local childbirth education classes (such as Lamaze from your local hospital).
- Attend three births as a doula intern. You do NOT have to have a supervising doula for your internship births. You will find the three laboring women on your own.
- Complete the Infant Massage Course & Test
- Submit documentation of teaching two infant massage classes to new parents.
- Complete the Fertility Massage Course and Test
- Complete the required reading (your choice of two books from a list of six)
- Submit documentation of performing three fertility massage sessions on a client who has been having fertility issues